Be part of a vibrant academic community that validates your work in criminal justice health care!
ACCJH members benefit from the resources of an academic community that conducts breakthrough research in correctional health care, and develops and promotes a broader and more critical view of the relationships between community and inmate health care. Membership has been tailored to meet the unique needs of individuals within this field, and it continues to evolve and adapt as practice and policy change. Individual and institutional members will also benefit from the following:
- Support for criminal justice health care, training, and scholarship in their home institutions.
- Development of trusting relationships with leaders in the field.
- Assistance and education to support the pursuit of research funding.
- Access to relevant criminal justice health information, news, and results.
- Access to a wide and expanding international network of criminal justice health academe and practitioners.
- Discounts for the Academic and Health Policy Conference on Correctional Health.