ACCJH members will benefit from the resources of an academic community that conducts breakthrough research in correctional health care, and develops and promotes a broader and more critical view of the relationships between community and inmate health care. Membership has been tailored to meet the unique needs of individuals within this field, and it continues to evolve and adapt as practices and policies change. Individual and institutional members will also benefit from the following:
- Support for criminal justice health care, training, and scholarship in their home institutions.
- Development of trusting relationships with leaders in the field.
- Assistance and education to support the pursuit of research funding.
- Access to relevant criminal justice health information, news, and results.
- Access to a wide and expanding international network of criminal justice health academe and practitioners.
- Discounts for the Academic and Health Policy Conference on Correctional Health.
- Online curriculum to help health care students gain fundamental knowledge and become better equipped to work in correctional health policy and practice areas.
- Webinars on contemporary issues in criminal justice health.
The ACCJH is pleased to offer Member365, an online platform designed specifically for associations and member-based organizations.
Member365 will help strengthen member engagement and create a seamless experience, and provide members with the opportunity to be engaged and involved in all aspects of ACCJH’s membership benefits, including conference registration discounts.
Member365 highlights include:
- Member Portal: The system provides a seamless membership profile on ACCJH.org with self-service tools for applying for, renewing, and paying for a membership, and logging into the site to enjoy member-only content. The system will instantly recognize membership status, translating to discounts on conference registration. Membership renewal reminders and invoices are automatically sent out for ease of payment.
- Expanded Membership Directory: Members have the opportunity to add as much or as little information to their profile as preferred, including a photo. It includes tools for interacting with fellow ACCJH members right through the site.